|28||$50.00||$1.79||ADD TO CART|
|56||$78.00||$1.39||ADD TO CART|
|84||$105.00||$1.25||ADD TO CART|
|28||$310.00||$11.07||ADD TO CART|
|84||$890.00||$10.60||ADD TO CART|
|12||$70.00||$5.83||ADD TO CART|
|24||$125.00||$5.21||ADD TO CART|
|1||$32.00||$32.00||ADD TO CART|
|3||$50.00||$16.67||ADD TO CART|
|28||$119.00||$4.25||ADD TO CART|
|84||$204.00||$2.43||ADD TO CART|
|28||$474.00||$16.93||ADD TO CART|
|84||$1,358.00||$16.17||ADD TO CART|
|4||$66.00||$16.50||ADD TO CART|
|12||$121.00||$10.08||ADD TO CART|
|6||$199.00||$33.17||ADD TO CART|
|12||$374.00||$31.17||ADD TO CART|
|1||$126.00||$126.00||ADD TO CART|
|3||$313.00||$104.33||ADD TO CART|
Actonel (Risedronate) is a bisphosphonate medicine that alters bone formation and breakdown in the body. This can slow bone loss and may help prevent bone fractures.
Actonel is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis caused by menopause, steroid use, or gonadal failure.
Actonel is also used to increase bone mass in men who have osteoporosis.
Your dosing schedule will depend on why you are taking Actonel and in what tablet strength. If you change strengths, you may also need to change your schedule.
Take the Actonel tablet first thing in the morning with a full glass (6 to 8 ounces) of water, at least 30 minutes before you eat or drink anything or take any other medicine.
Do not crush, chew, or suck on a tablet. Swallow the tablet whole.
Use only plain water when taking a Actonel tablet. Do not use coffee, tea, soda, juice, or mineral water.
Make sure you tell your doctor about any new medical problems, especially with your teeth or jaws. Tell your doctor if you have severe bone, joint while using this medicine.
Stop using Actonel and call your doctor at once if you have:
chest pain, new or worsening heartburn;
difficulty or pain when swallowing;
pain or burning under the ribs or in the back;
severe heartburn, burning pain in your upper stomach, or coughing up blood;
new or unusual pain in your thigh or hip;
jaw pain, numbness, or swelling;
How should I store actonel?
• Store ACTONEL at room temperature, 68° F to 77° F (20° C to 25° C).
What should I tell my doctor before taking Actonel?
Have problems with swallowing
• Have stomach or digestive problems
• Have low blood calcium
• Plan to have dental surgery or teeth removed
• Have kidney problems
• Have been told you have trouble absorbing minerals in your stomach or intestines (malabsorption syndrome)
Who should not take Actonel?
• Have certain problems with your esophagus, the tube that connects your mouth with your stomach
• Cannot stand or sit upright for at least 30 minutes
• Have low levels of calcium in your blood
• Are allergic to ACTONEL or any of its ingredients. A list of ingredients is at the end of this leaflet.